- Home /
- Volkl 2017 100Eight Skis - Mens
Details: Volkl 2017 100Eight Skis - Mens
- Core: Multilayer Woodcore
The core is the heart of every ski and it is a major factor in determining its flex and power transmission. Each model now contains a unique core that individually attuned to its intended use and the expected stresses. Volkl differentiates between a broad range of wood, composites and hybrids based on their construction, thickness profile, stiffness, and flex behavior.
- Construction: 3D.Ridge Carbon
Still incomparable is the Volkl-owned 3D.RIDGE construction technique. This most extreme and effective way to achieve superior weight, especially on wider skis. The distinctive characteristic of this technology is a raised central ridge that sharply levels out towards the edges. This unique shape reduces rotation forces and allows a very precise flex definition white in turn significantly enhances the agility of the ski.
- Full Sidewall
- Carbon Stringer
- Moderate Taper
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Profile: Full Rocker
Originally called Extended Low Profile, Full Rocker gives the skier all the benefits of added maneuverability in soft snow while also delivering smooth, graceful arcs on groomed terrain. As soon as the ski is on edge, the skier gains uninterrupted edge contact. The more the ski is on edge, the more effective the edge becomes. The resulting smoothness and predictability is truly uncanny.
- Terrain: 30% Groomed, 70% Powder
- Sidecut: 141-108-124
We are proud to be an official partner with Volkl in Canada.
Skill Level Advanced, Expert Terrain All Mountain Ski Profile All Terrain Includes Bindings No Brand Volkl Season Winter 2017Free Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.