- Home /
- Rossignol 2017 Experience 80 HD Skis with Express 11 Bindings 160 - Mens
Details: Rossignol 2017 Experience 80 HD Skis with Express 11 Bindings 160cm - Mens
Amplified with Rossignol's new Carbon Alloy Matrix, the all-new EXPERIENCE 80 HD is the undeniable all-mountain benchmark for advanced skiers. Blending the heart of a frontside carver with an easy freeride feel, our new Carbon Alloy Matrix technology increases edge grip, stability, dampness, and drive for a finely-tuned fusion of damp "planted-to-the-snow" edge grip and loose, playful mobility. Combined with Rossignol's patented Air Tip technology, Auto Turn Rocker profile, and Extended Sidecut, this all-mountain standard delivers high-definition performance across all terrain and snow conditions. It's everything you need for the ultimate one-ski-quiver. The entire mountain awaits – EXPERIENCE MORE.
- Radius: 17m @ 176cm
- Sidecut: 125/80/114
- Weight: 3.8kg/pair
- Air Tip
Rossignol's patented air-honeycomb design reduces the weight of the ski and dramatically reduces swing weight (by nearly 30%). This significantly enhances maneuverability, giving the ski an incredibly ultra-light feel. The reduced density at the extremities also concentrates ski mass underfoot, allowing the tips to rise above the snow surface for truely effortless floatation. Reinforced with ABS skeleton for increased durability and enhanced torsional rigidity.
The wood core construction reduces overall ski weight by 30% for enhanced agility, maneuverability, and control with no compromise to downhill performance.
- Carbon Alloy Matrix
The Formula 1 of fibers, carbon fiber ultra-lightweight mechanical properties guarantee superior power, grip, and stability for unparalleled skiability,
- Minicap Sandwich
Ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. The Mini Cap strengthens the top of the ski and resists chipping for increased durability. The sidewalls of the skis are angled at a 30°, improving swing weight, reducing the overall ski weight, and enhancing edging and durability.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Rossignol in Canada.
Skill Level Intermediate Ski Size (cm) 160 Terrain All Mountain Ski Profile All Terrain Includes Bindings Yes Brand Rossignol Season Winter 2017Free Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.