- Home /
- Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Details: Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. We’ve got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
All frame color options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look, but our lens hues aren’t just about style. They turn light rays into their plaything by balancing transmission to optimize vision. Be sure to check out the designs made with HDPolarized lenses that filter out glare without hobbling your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. And if you need correction, match Twoface with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and all the options available with Oakley Rx lenses.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
We Have The Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized In Stock With Free Shipping In Canada.
We Are Proud To Be An Official Partner For Oakley In Canada.
BRAND Oakley COLOUR Brown SEASON Carry OverFree Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes item youordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
1.Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through comorsports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Comor Sports error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has three locations within the lower-mainland, and one in Whistler Village. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
Shop The Best Brands.
Contact Us if you have any qestion about your return:
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: RETURNS or give us a call at 1-888-262-7337
Comor Sports Selling Ski Equipment in Canada Since 1973.
Comor Sports is a proudly Canadian company. We offer the best brands in skis, snowboards, bikes and more and are proud to bring you our products online.
If You Spend $100 Or More* at comorsports.com We Will Ship Your Order For Free!*
As we are unable to ship Bikes via Canada Post we cannot offer free shipping on Bikes at this time.
Read more about Free Shipping.xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.