- Home /
- Oakley 2014 M2 Frame Sunglasses Redline / Red Iridium
Details: Oakley 2014 M2 Frame Sunglasses Redline / Red Iridium
Fluid contours and sleek lines add velocity to the look of this sport performance sunglass, the latest evolution of our renowned M Frame™ and its interchangeable lens design. Oakley M2 Frame™ steps up styling with new earstem sculpturing and wrap-around Unobtainium® earsocks, and with nosebombs made of the same sure-grip material, the frame maintains a secure Three-Point Fit. Durable, comfortable and ready for competition, M2 Frame lets you take advantage of our premium lens tints to optimize vision for the environment, and all lenses feature the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
How good is this single-lens sport shield? It meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance, as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards for resistance to high-mass and high-velocity impact. Accented with metal icons, the stress-resistant O Matter® frame is lightweight for a barely-there feel, and its smooth contouring is matched with lens curvature that opens up peripheral vision. Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends clarity all the way across the lens so vision is sharp and true at every angle of view. The wrap-around contours improve side protection against sun, wind and impact while durable Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
M2 Frame is available in a range of colors including the look of Carbon Fiber. Each rendition is matched with a performance lens tint, and we offer a full array of accessory lenses. Choose a lens with Iridium® coating for light transmission that is precisely balanced for the chosen activity and environment. You can also match this frame with premium HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of eye-straining glare.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- For medium to large faces
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment (vented lenses optional)
- Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens shape
We Have The Oakley 2014 M2 Frame Sunglasses Redline / Red Iridium In Stock With Free Shipping In Canada.
We Are Proud To Be An Official Partner For Oakley In Canada.
BRAND Oakley COLOUR Red SEASON Carry OverFree Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes item youordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
1.Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through comorsports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Comor Sports error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has three locations within the lower-mainland, and one in Whistler Village. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
Shop The Best Brands.
Contact Us if you have any qestion about your return:
Simply send us an email to email@example.com with the subject: RETURNS or give us a call at 1-888-262-7337
Comor Sports Selling Ski Equipment in Canada Since 1973.
Comor Sports is a proudly Canadian company. We offer the best brands in skis, snowboards, bikes and more and are proud to bring you our products online.
If You Spend $100 Or More* at comorsports.com We Will Ship Your Order For Free!*
As we are unable to ship Bikes via Canada Post we cannot offer free shipping on Bikes at this time.
Read more about Free Shipping.xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.