- Home /
- Oakley 2014 Holbrook Sunglasses Matte Black / Warm Grey
Details: Oakley 2014 Holbrook Sunglasses Matte Black / Warm Grey
With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of HOLBROOK. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley FROGSKINS® then set out to distill their own vision of American cool. HOLBROOK is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn’t call him a man’s man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him.
The name “HOLBROOK” came from a similar inspiration. HOLBROOK is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It’s a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50’s and 60’s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O MATTER® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarized lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with IRIDIUM® lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
We Have The Oakley 2014 Holbrook Sunglasses Matte Black / Warm Grey In Stock With Free Shipping In Canada.
We Are Proud To Be An Official Partner For Oakley In Canada.
Accessory Set Misc Accessory Type Sunglasses Colour Black Season Carry Over Brand OakleyFree Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.