- Home /
- Oakley 2014 Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished Black Ink / Ruby Iridium
Details: Oakley 2014 Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished Black Ink / Ruby Iridium
We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to Oakley Fuel Cell. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure Plutonite® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, exceeding ANSI Z87.1 optical standards. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 basic standards while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Think of our polarization as a glare kill switch that’s always on. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are an option for Fuel Cell, and they block 99% of those irritating rays that interfere with vision. If you weren’t born with perfect eyes, no sweat – Fuel Cell is available with Authentic Oakley True Digital™ prescription lenses and equipped with Oakley Dual-Peripheral Technology™. You’ll also see “Iridium®” in the list of optional lenses. It’s a permanent coating that tunes and balances light while reducing glare.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
We Have The Oakley 2014 Fuel Cell Sunglasses Polished Black Ink / Ruby Iridium In Stock With Free Shipping In Canada.
We Are Proud To Be An Official Partner For Oakley In Canada.
Accessory Set Misc Accessory Type Sunglasses Colour Black Season Carry Over Brand OakleyFree Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.