- Home /
- Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Black / Blue - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Black / Blue - Mens
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control:
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response—with less effort.
Flex / Response:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology:
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Firm Flex Powerup Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- GripLite Backstay
Cushioning / Traction:
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole:
EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- AutoCANT Cushioning:
Dual-density EVA allows your foot to settle into a more natural and relaxed position, resulting in improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and smoother, more direct board control.
- Rebounce Cushioning:
More comfort and more warmth is the Burton-exclusive upgrade of NEW Rebounce Cushioning. The extra hops are accomplished by surrounding the foot with a two-layer 3D laminate of cushy PU plus reflective material, which not only reduces impact and absorbs chatter but also turns heat inward.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel:
Ultra-soft gel cushioning is fused to the area where the ankle strap rests on the boot for even pressure distribution when bindings are cranked tight.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech
- Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining
- Tuff Cuff:
Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton's solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- DryRide Moisture Wicking Tech:
DRYRIDE Hyperwick™ mesh in the toe box both insulates and regulates warmth by pulling moisture away from your skin, then evaporating it through a waterproof/breathable shell membrane. Like a one-way door, the microscopic pores in this membrane allow moisture vapors to escape, while water droplets from the outside can’t enter.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ AntiMicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
We have the Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Black / Blue - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Brand Burton Colour Black Lacing System Speed Lace Snowboard Boot Flex Firm Season Winter 2015Free Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.