- Home /
- Burton 2015 Feelgood Flying V Snowboard 149 - Womens
Details: Burton 2015 Feelgood Flying V Snowboard 149 - Womens
- Shape: Directional Shape
The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Flex: Twin Flex
The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly II® Core
Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
Energizing rebound in the board's tip and tail, Squeezebox High adds carbon to create the ultra-high performance snap, pop and response demanded by elite riders.
- Base: Sintered WFO Base
Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- Fiberglass: 60° Carbon Highlights
Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride.
- Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges
Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- The Channel
The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible, now he easy setup and near-limitless stance options of The Channel are finally available on a splitboard.
- Women's-Specific True Flex
True Flex™ optimizes women’s board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside your feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Dual Guard Rails
Engineered as a defense against destruction, the NEW Dual Guard Rails upgrade durability, add dampening, and amp up visual appeal in the sidewall dimension. High-grade TPU provides cushioning while extremely durable polycarbonate increases the sidewall's strength.
- Infinite Ride™
This Burton-exclusive technology allows them to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Springloaded, Rocker, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
We have the Burton 2015 Feelgood Flying V Snowboard 149 - Womens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Terrain All Mountain Snowboard Size (cm) 149 Snowboard Width Regular Snowboard Profile Hybrid Snowboard Shape Directional Flex Medium Brand Burton Season Winter 2015Free Shipping
Comor Sports Returns Policy.
At Comor Sports we value our customers, always trying to exceed their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
- Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
- The Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through ComorSports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition with tags will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1793 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a error on the part of ComorSports.com. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Comor Sports has retail locations within the lower-mainland. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
- Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
ComorSports.com - Shipping Policy FAQ
Please read through these frequently asked questions to find more information about our shipping policy. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at 1-888-262-7337
- Where do you ship?
- We ship within Canada and the USA.
- How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- If your order total is 100$ or more, you're eligible for free shipping via Canada Post Expedited within Canada.
- Do you offer Free Shipping to the USA?
- At this moment, we're unable to offer free shipping to the USA.
- How long will my item take to ship and how long will it take to reach me?
- Our turnaround for shipments is generally 24 hours, however during holidays and sales there may be additional processing time. Once your order leaves our warehouse, and depending on the shipping speed selected, most parcels are delivered within 5-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Once you've added an item to your cart, you can click the cart (top right) and generate a shipping quote by inputting your information in the bottom right before you check out.
- Will there be duties on my order to the USA?
- Unfortunately we're unable to give a concrete answer as to whether duties are charged on orders to the USA.
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Yes! When you check out, simply select Store Pick-up and your order will be prepared for pickup at our Kitsilano location. If you're interested in picking up your order from another one of our stores, please contact us so that we can arrange that ahead of time for you.
- Are you able to ship Bikes?
- No. Our Bike selection is only available for local pick-up at one of our stores.
xPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.